Greenways are open daily sunrise to sunset.
For your safety, always walk, jog, or ride with a friend. Please secure your valuables in a vehicle or leave them at home. Please stay on the paved path at all times.
- Roller skates
- Collection, removal, or disturbance of any natural or cultural object
- Damage to or removal of Town of Davidson property
- Golf practice
- Motorized scooters, motorcycles, and golf carts
- Operation of any other unauthorized motor vehicle
- Parking on the path or in undesignated areas
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Weapons and firearms
All bicyclists and roller skaters are encouraged to wear a helmet and protective gear. Children 16 years of age and younger are required to wear a helmet when riding a bicycle or rollerblading.
Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times. Leashes may not may be any longer than 6 feet in length. Please pick up after your pet and dispose of the waste properly.
Please report any vandalism, storm damage, or unsafe conditions immediately to the Town of Davidson Parks and Recreation Department by calling 704-892-3349.
For emergency situations, please call 911 immediately.