What Is MI-Connection?
MI-Connection Communication System is an active agency formed by interlocal agreement between the towns of Mooresville and Davidson to operate the cable and internet system that been owned by the towns known as MI-Connection or Continuum. Assets of MI-Connection/Continuum were sold on December 31, 2019; however, the interlocal agency remains in existence.
- Steven Miller
- Jamie Justice, Town of Davidson
- Austin Nantz, Town of Davidson
- Pieter Swart, Town of Davidson
- Randy Hemann, Town of Mooresville
- Ryan Rase, Town of Mooresville
- Deborah Hockett, Town of Mooresville
Amended resolution, September 28, 2021
Board of Directors Meetings
- 1:00 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of January, April, July, and October
- All meetings are open to the public