Project description: This project includes the installation of Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs) at intersections around town, some of which are NCDOT roadways and some are which are town roadways:
- Main Street and Walnut Street- Expected to be completed by the end of September.
- Concord Road and Faculty Drive- working
- Concord Road and Thompson Street- working
- Mid-block Main Street crosswalk- the bases will be poured in October with a completion goal of November
- St. Alban's Lane at Concord Road- engineering has started
- Town of Davidson
- Griffith Street and Jackson Street-working
- Griffith Street and Watson Street- working
- Griffith Street at Spinnaker Cover Drive- engineering has started
- Beaty Street and Delburg Street- working
Project status: As of November 2, 2022, the town is waiting for Duke Energy to energize the devices.
Page updated: 11/02/2022