Christmas in Davidson will be following all CDC, state, and county public health guidelines during this unprecedented time and wish for all attendees to enjoy the event safely. In doing so, we ask everyone to be responsible citizens and honor the following….
• Wear a mask at all times covering both your nose and mouth
• Practice social distancing, remaining at least 6 feet away from others
• Do not attend the event and do seek medical assistance if you have experienced any of the following symptoms 48 hours prior to the event…
o Fever or chills
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
• Wash and sanitize your hands regularly. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the town.
Upon attending Christmas in Davidson, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability and/or death. Upon choosing to attend Christmas in Davidson, you shall at all times, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Town of Davidson, Imagine Music Group and company subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, licensees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, medical, personal injury, illness, permanent disability, death, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation, legal expenses and counsel fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim to have become infected with COVID-19 at the event, before, during and after attending the event.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field