Looking for information on Town of Davidson events? Below is a complete listing and links to more information for each. Also be sure to check out the town's Community Calendar for a full listing of everything that's going on in town!
Please note that several of the events listed below have been canceled due to COVID-19. For COVID-19 updates, click HERE.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: This event will be VIRTUAL on Monday, January 18, 2021
- April is for Arts: The Gallery Crawl is April 24 and Art on the Green is scheduled for April 25-26, 2020. DavidsonLearns sponsors a Sculpture Tour at 7:00 p.m. on April 24 (meet in front of Davidson Town Hall.)
- ReadDavidson: One book, one community, endless conversation! ReadDavidson events take place during the month of April, in conjunction with April is for Arts.
- Town Day: Town Day is the first Saturday in May. This year, it is scheduled for May 2, 2020.
- Concerts on the Green 2020 Sponsorship Package
- Fourth of July
- Davidson Fall Art Festival: This year the Davidson Fall Art Festival will be held on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- A Taste of Davidson: CANCELLED
- Halloween March: CANCELLED
- Veterans Day: This will be a VIRTUAL event this year. More details to follow
- Christmas in Davidson: This festival is traditionally held the first Thursday, Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, specifically those limiting outdoor gatherings, Christmas in Davidson will look a lot different for 2020. Be sure to check out the Christmas in Davidson website (currently being updated) for this year's 12 Days of Christmas which will run December 1-12 during normal business hours. Check back for more information in the coming weeks.
- North Mecklenburg Parade: The parade will be VIRTUAL this year. Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.