Davidson Bay Phase II
- Improvements accociated with the park at the end of Armour Street are being installed, including on-street parking along Armour Street and a walkway with benches and trees.
- Construction has started on the single-family homes elsewhere within Davidson Bay Phase II.
Recent Update (May 2019)
- Hopper Communities submitted an application for a Master Plan Amendment for Building Envelopes A, B, and C. The proposal includes a reduction in residential and commercial density (56 townhomes; +/- 20,400 sq. ft. commercial; 2 quadplex buildings). See the 2019 proposed site plan under the documents tab below for additional details. As a substantial change to the Master Plan, the proposal requires Board of Commissioner approval.
- Planning Area: Village Infill
- Project Location: Davidson Bay Phase II is located along the north side of Armour Street just west of the Beaty Street and Armour Street intersection.
- Parcel IDs: 00328516,00328534, 00328510, 00328595, 00328599, 00328564, 00328223, 00328267, 00328655, 00328637, 00328639, 00328656, 00328651, 00328649, 00328647, 00328644, 00328643
- Project Description: The approved development consists of 231 residential units that are a mixture of single-family detached and multi-family attached structures. There will be 8,000 square feet of mixed-use/retail and 36,000 square feet of mixed-use commercial spaces.
- Developer: Dominic Liburdi
- Developer for Proposed Phase II Master Plan Amendment: Hopper Communities
- Property Owner: Beaty Street Development LLC, Dominic Liburdi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developer for Phase II Master Plan Amendment: Hopper Communities
- Town Staff Contact: Planning Dept., planning