Hoke Master Plan
June 2020: The project team submitted revised plans on Friday, June 24. See the Documents tab for the current and previous plans. Additionally, on Wednesday, June 17 the Design Review Board (DRB) conducted an "FYI" review of the proposed townhome designs, which can be viewed as part of the DRB’s agenda packet. The project team took this step voluntary in order to inform design guidelines that they intend to attach to the master plan approval; the guidelines will assist in governing the design of the homes.
March 2020: On March 23, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete Master Plan application. The project is currently under review by Mecklenburg County and Town of Davidson staff. The process will follow Section 14.5 of the Davidson Planning Ordinance. For more information see below and the Timeline/Document tabs.
- Planning Area: Lakeshore, Village Infill
- Project Location: 347 Jetton St.
- Parcel IDs: Main Parcel 00324306; Ancillary Parcels 00324301, 00324303, 00324304, 00324305, 00321103, 00321112
- Acres: + 5.55
- Project Description: The proposal includes 78 townhomes fronting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. as well as internal public spaces. Additionally, the plan proposes a new street connecting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. along with alleys, two greens and walkways throughout the development.
- Developer: Alliance Group and Taylor Morrison Homes
March 23, Application Received: The project team submitted a complete application, including site plan documents, for review by Mecklenburg County and Town of Davidson staff. The next step is for staff to provide review comments on the plan.
Fall 2019: The applicant met numerous times with surrounding residents as well as Mecklenburg County and Town of Davidson staff and elected officials to discuss the site. Additionally, the applicant coordinated with the Town of Davidson to contract a Transportation Impact Analysis (TIA) study of the potential development impacts. The draft TIA is available under the Documents tab.
Developer - Alliance Group
Jacob Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Davidson - Project Manager
Trey Akers, email@example.com