Hoke Master Plan
Overview: On March 23, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete Master Plan application. The project is currently under review by Mecklenburg County and Town of Davidson staff. The process will follow Section 14.6 of the Davidson Planning Ordinance. For more information see below and the Timeline/Document tabs.
November 2020, Planning Board Review & Comment: On Monday, November 30 at 6:00 p.m. the Planning Board formally reviewed and offered comment on the updated plans. To view the meeting, please see the Town of Davidson YouTube webpage.
Mid-October 2020, Public Input Session: On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. the project team hosted and staff facilitated a virtual meeting via Zoom. Copies of the comments received and the presentation are below; a recording of the event can be viewed on the Town of Davidson YouTube webpage. Additional project information is included in the Staff Analysis under Public Input Session Documents; see the Documents tab.
- Public Input Session Report: The project team provided a summary of the Public Input Session, including responses to questions asked (grouped by topic). The summary can be viewed here: Hoke Master Plan - PIS Report
- Public Comments Received: Comments received as of 5:00 pm on 10/22/20 (the close of the public comment period for the Public Input Session) are able to be viewed here: Hoke Master Plan - Public Input Session Comment List.
- Presentation: A copy of this event's presentation can be viewed here: Hoke Master Plan - Public Input Session Presentation.
- Planning Area: Lakeshore, Village Infill
- Project Location: 347 Jetton St.
- Parcel IDs: Main Parcel 00324306; Ancillary Parcels 00324301, 00324303, 00324304, 00324305, 00321103, 00321112
- Acres: + 5.55
- Project Description: The proposal includes 81 townhomes fronting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. as well as internal public spaces. Additionally, the plan proposes a new street connecting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. along with alleys, two greens and walkways throughout the development.
- Developer: Alliance Group and Taylor Morrison Homes
December 2020: Town of Davidson and Mecklenburg County staff conducted a review of the Master Plan Schematic Design, determining that further revisions were needed prior to master plan approval.
November 30, 2020: On Monday, November 30 at 6:00 p.m. the Planning Board formally reviewed and offered comment on the updated plans. To view the meeting, please see the Town of Davidson YouTube webpage.
Late October 2020, Public Input Session Report: About 7-10 days after the Public Input Session a report detailing the session will be posted line.
Mid-October 2020, Public Input Session: On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. the project team hosted and staff facilitated a virtual meeting via Zoom. The project team delivered an overview presentation, staff read select comments, and participants engaged in a moderated question and answer session.
March 2020: On March 23, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete master plan application.
Early 2020: The project team continued to meet with staff to revise the site design. Staff also reviewed the draft Transportation Impact Analysis.
Late 2019: The project team met with staff throughout the year to review the site design requirements. In late 2019 the project team began meeting consistently with a group of nearby residents; also during this time a Transportation Impact Analysis was conducted.
- Preliminary Sketch Plan - Site Documents [October 2020]
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Site Plan Only [November 2020]
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Full Plan Set [November 2020]
- Building Elevations & Renderings [November 2020]
- General Description, Statement of Intent, & Statement of Compliance
- Draft Transportation Impact Analysis (TIA)
Public Input Session Documents
Developer - Alliance Group
Jacob Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Davidson - Project Manager
Trey Akers, email@example.com