A master plan application was received on 5/9/18 and after minor revisions deemed complete on 5/25/18. The proposal is being reviewed by Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff. A Transportation Impact Analysis was conducted in September-October and is currently under review as well. For further information see the Site Info, Timeline, and Documents tabs below.
- Planning Area: Neighborhood Edge
- Project Location: This project is located to the east of Bailey Rd, north of Mayes Rd and to the west of Woodlands Trail Dr.
- Parcel IDs: 00716286, 00716206, 00716207
- Project Description: Development of a residential subdivision on approximately 24 acres including 66 units of single-family and duplex detached housing along with associated public streets and alleys. Public open space, including a park and walking trails, is being provided along Mayes Rd. and throughout the development.
- Developer: The Bayard Group
- Fall: It is anticipated that a Public Input Session and Planning Board review and comment will be held.
- Late Summer: Staff provided an overview of the proposal at the Planing Board's August 27 meeting. It is anticipated a Transportation Impact Analysis will be performed in September.
- Summer: The preliminary sketch plan has been reviewed by Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff, with review comments identifying several items for clarification.
- 5/9/18: The Bayard Group submitted an master plan application, which was determined to be incomplete. A revised application was resubmitted on 5/25/18.
- Winter/Spring: The Bayard Group presented several conceptual plans for the site with staff providing feedback on how the proposed plans did/did not meet requirements.
- Late Summer/Fall: The Bayard Group began working with town staff to understand the Planning Area requirements for the site.
- Preliminary Sketch Plan: This document set includes the environmental inventory, existing site conditions, and proposed development plan.
- Application: This document includes basic information about the project.
- Statement of Intent: This document includes a more detailed discussion of the development proposal.
- Ken Holbrooks, The Bayard Group
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 704-309-8094
- Colin Jenest, Cole Jenest & Stone
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 704-971-4510
Staff Project Manager
- Trey Akers, Senior Planner, Town of Davidson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 704-940-9634